Thursday 28 November 2013

You got to hear I gotta Warn you'll!

Like Man just what are we freaking looking at
These folks look all normal to you,yes they do to me just like my folks having a shindig, but they sure as an’t!
You all call me a conspiracy nut, but like they’ve all been infiltrated. I an’t been taken in. Yo, yeah, and I know who is at the back of it all man. Yo and I have knows it for years man.Yeah you’ll put me down. Said I stunk, like a wet raccoon. You goats, you’ll eat all their lies man. Well I got footage now your gunna have to sit up and listen to this ‘fruit cake’ now an’t yar!
Its all about tea man, just follow the money. It is about tea and its always been about tea, and it won’t stop being about tea, until you all get down on the streets. All those little iddy biddy leaves floating about in your fluids, getting at your brain man. In here, infecting your soul man! What you gunna do? You got to reach down and get in there man, grab a hold of it, pull it out and shove it in their faces man, You got to show them we an’t gunna take it laying down, this an’t  no party. I an’t gunna drink you’r tea dude. I’m turning off your faucet dude. Don’t you dare recon I don’t know -

THEY ARE PUTTING IT IN THE WATER MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment